Monday, March 31, 2008

IS THAT FOR ME??



i am totally behind on this thing... life kinda happened. :) i am plugging through my classes for my masters, which takes up my weekends. i am so close... 4 more weekends!

we had a wonderful spring break. we spent a few days in minneapolis visiting my grandparents. we managed to do a little shopping and swimming on the side.

then it was WORK, WORK, WORK! we are getting ready to put our house on the market and were busy completing lots of little projects. we are so close to being ready to sell. just need to have the buyers lined up for us!!

finally, we had bruce & jan down for a visit (eric's parents). we celebrated easter at cornerstone with my family, too. the pic is from zaida's birthday celebration at hickory park. her eyes were so big looking at the candle in the ice cream. YUM! YUM!! i can't believe she'll be one in a few weeks!

No comments: